Thursday, December 31, 2009

Week 6 Thing 14: VoiceThread

VoiceThread: An application that can be used for storytelling

VoiceThread provides a visual and interactive way to tell stories. I signed up for a free account and browsed through VoiceThreads posted by others. I found many threads that have been created by students doing book talks. My students have been sharing book talks since the beginning of the year in front of their peers. I think the students would really enjoy publishing their book talks on VoiceThread. I can see the novelty of this application motivating and challenging students to excel.

I think it may be helpful for students to view some book talks that have already been created. I commented on a couple in the blog posts just before this one and I've included a link to a great book talk where the option for me to post a comment has been removed. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment