Friday, January 1, 2010

Week 7 Thing 16: YouTube

I signed up for YouTube today and posted my first video which can be viewed in my previous post. I already had a Google account so signing up for YouTube was really easy. The video I uploaded took about 15 minutes to get up and running on YouTube.

I found some very educational videos on YouTube, however, the site isn't totally kid friendly. I liked how related videos appear on the right hand side because it helped in my search for my intended topic. However, I realized that it dosen't take long for the related videos to lose their relevancy to my search.

I searched the videos related to the one I posted and made a comment. In the bottom right hand corner of the video click on YouTube so you can view it on YouTube and see my comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment